Role & Responsibilities-
- Should manage projects from initial scope development to final delivery.
- Should be able to undertake Work Break Down structures of Projects.
- Prepare work schedules up to weekly sprints based upon the project plans.
- Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, to monitor and track project progress.
- Ensuring effective Time and Cost Control of all projects.
- Evaluation of project risks, specifying project plans, establishing work schedules.
- Prepare detailed Resource plans mapped to work schedules.
- Execute, monitor and collaborate with internal and external teams in order to established project schedules and timelines.
- Identify, support and collaborate on process improvements and best practices.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.