Job description :
- - Lead the marketing efforts of the company for domestic formulations business
- - Responsible for branding activities including brand name, logo and designing for the products
- - Formulate the promotion strategy of the company's portfolio for the domestic market
- - Responsible for generation of relevant promotional material used to promote the products and designing the same, with the support of in-house design team
- - Pitch the products using the promotional material to Key Opinion Leaders, Purchasing authorities at hospitals, diagnostic centres and other institutions.
- - Drive the marketing activities at key events and conferences of doctors/radiologists
- Will play a key role in driving the overall business in terms of orders and revenue
- - B.Pharm
- - 5-10 years of marketing experience in domestic formulations
Following would be an added advantage
- - MD/M.Pharm/MBA
- - Experience relevant to contrast/diagnostic agents or prescription products in the institutional space (hospitals, diagnostic centres etc)
- - Direct interactions with KOLs, purchasers
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role:Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
Desired Candidate Profile
Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Biophore is dedicated to consistently deliver complex & niche pharmaceutical products that exceed customer expectations and provide a rewarding work environment.