Roles and Responsibilities
Business Development and Contract Manufacturing:
1. Responsible for contract manufacturing/technology transfer opportunities for global markets.
2. Facilitate RFP/RFI process - closely work with partner and cross functional teams internally to fulfill the project process requirements.
3. Scope finalization, cost proposal and business case generation to support financial assessment internally
4. Proposal issuance and preliminary business discussion to facilitate deal closure with partner.
5. Support deal negotiation through agreement execution process including drafting and closure of term sheet, tech transfer and supply agreement
6. Closely work with functional teams to support pre and post deal execution activities.
7. Track project deliverables and monitor progress of the projects to ensure timely delivery of key milestones and work with the partner post deal closure for project management towards timely achievement of the milestone targets
8. Lead Budgeting and launch calendar roll out process internally for partnered assets
9. End to End support for contract-out development and manufacturing projects with external CRO/CDMO partners to fulfill the portfolio targets.
Email id : email@example.com
Contact no : 040 - 47474546 Ext : 32403.
Timings : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Desired Candidate Profile
M Pharmacy or MBA with Pharmaceutical experience.
Role:Branch Sales Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in International Business, Marketing,M.Pharma in Pharmacy
Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Biophore, an established pharmaceutical company, is engaged in the development and manufacturing of niche pharmaceutical products for the generic industry. Within a decade since inception in 2007, Biophore has emerged as a trusted partner in the generic industry across US, Europe and other regulated markets.
Biophore is dedicated to consistently deliver complex & niche pharmaceutical products that exceed customer expectations and provide a rewarding work environment.
Contact Company:Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address:PLOT NO. 92,1ST FLOOR,1-98/2/92,KAVURI HILLS, PHAS, E II, JUBILEE HILLS,HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.