Roles and Responsibilities :
* Knowledge on troubleshooting, HPLC, GCs, Water (Empower), UV, IR etc.,
* Instruments data backup, logbooks Knowledge on documentation.
* Knowledge on CSV's, SOP's, Deviations, Change controls etc.,
* Windows installation, use desktop issues, & troubleshooting, Printer installation etc.,
* Mail Id configuration (POP3, IMAP) Outlook backup etc.,
Contact Mail Id : email@example.com
Contact Person : Swathi
Contact No : 040 - 47474546 Ext : 32403.
Desired Candidate Profile :
B-Tech, BSC, or BCA.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Biophore, an established pharmaceutical company, is engaged in the development and manufacturing of niche pharmaceutical products for the generic industry. Within a decade since inception in 2007, Biophore has emerged as a trusted partner in the generic industry across US, Europe and other regulated markets.
Biophore is dedicated to consistently deliver complex & niche pharmaceutical products that exceed customer expectations and provide a rewarding work environment.